Hilly Haven Golf Course Features
- 18 holes situated along the Niagara Escarpment
- Golf Specials for Active Duty Military, Seniors, Juniors, Families and more
- Multiple Tees: Red, White, Blue, Gold, Orange Tee it Forward tees
- 27 acre Practice Facility with a chipping green, driving range, sand bunker and a 6 hole short course called Lil’ Haven
- Indoor golf on 6 High Definition Golf Simulators. The Simulators offer championship golf courses, games and practice options. There are also league options for men, ladies, couples and families.
- Great Junior Programs, including classes with The First Tee, Junior League, Junior Tournaments, SNAG classes, and more.
- Restaurant with famous burgers, daily food specials and a fantastic Friday Fish Fry
- Full Service Bar with seasonal drink specials
- Covered Deck
- Event Space for parties and outings
- Winter Recreation includes cross country ski trails, snowshoeing, and fat tire bike trails, as conditions allow
- Hiking and Biking trails located from the lower level parking lot
Hilly Haven History:
Hilly Haven has a rich history and was founded by Norman & Hazel Demske in the summer of 1963. Hilly Haven remains true to the founders’ dream of a family-run business that cares deeply about you as a customer by providing enjoyable and economical entertainment with hometown service. The current owners, Ron and Charlie Demske look forward to welcoming you to Hilly Haven.
- Hilly Haven began as a downhill ski hill in 1963, offering a range of runs for all abilities with 5 slopes and 5 rope tows.
- Cross Country Skiing began in the late 1970s, when the downhill ski business ended.
- Front 9: Preparation of the first 9-hole golf course started in 1968 with the seeding of the first fairways. The original golf course was designed by Norman Demske with expert consultation from Robert Ahasay of De Pere. Hilly Haven celebrated the opening of our first 9-hole golf course in 1970.
- Practice Facility: 23 acres to practice any club, opened in 2013.
- A new Hole #8 was created and opened in July, 2017. It is a fun par 3 carved out of the woods with a nice big green with a tiered stone tee box. It is a golfers delight and remains our signature hole, but even better!
- A renovated Hole #9 was complete in 2018. The hill was carved to allow the hole to be lengthened for the White and Blue Tees.
- Golf Simulators: 6 High Definition golf simulators opened in 2018. True Imagery and Laser projection offers High Definition Golf Entertainment! Open all year long for open play, leagues and parties.
- New Tee Boxes were created in 2019 – 2022
- Lil’ haven opened April 16, 2021. a 6 Hole Par 3 Course located at the Practice Facility.
Hilly Haven is Environmentally Friendly:
- Recycle as much as possible
- Use organic fertilizers
- Plant many trees & pollinating flowers
- Provide a natural filter for runoff water
- Part of the Monarchs in the Rough program – a 1/2 acre habitat alongside Hole #3 to promote pollinators, specifically Monarchs
- Partnered with Bluebird Restoration Association of Wisconsin to aid in restoring Bluebird populations. We have 11 Bluebird specific houses that are monitored on a regular basis by volunteers to see how many there are and to keep invasive birds such as Sparrows from nesting.